My Make-up Tutorials

Friday 7 December 2012

Sigma Make Me Cool Travel Kit and Eyes Kit

When Sigma had the Black Friday Sale and free worldwide shipping last month, I decided I had to stock up on my Sigma brushes!


And also if you spend more than $30 per order, you get a free gift!

A makeup artist can never ever have too many brushes! lol
I got the Sigma Make Me Cool Travel Kit and the Sigma Eyes Kit. 

I have tons of Sigma brushes and the quality of them have never failed me. I own more Sigma brushes than MAC brushes in fact.


Now lets talk about the Make Me Cool Travel Kit. (Usd$65.00)


Described by Sigma -


The Make Me Cool Travel Kit was specially designed for a fun yet functional makeup application. This kit contains seven travel-size brushes from our best-selling Essential Kit. The brushes come in an innovative and functional container that turns into two brush holders to keep you stylish and organized on the go.

I got my eyes set on this for a super long time!


I travel every month so I decided to get myself a travel kit and the turquiose is so pretty!
(not the normal black boring handles)

What I super love love love is the brush holders which you can put your brushes in on your table or anywhere. USEFUL!!



I felt these brushes and they are so incredibly soft! You need to feel them!







Love the holographic numbering on the handles!





E30 - Pencil: Soften and smoke out lines. Soften pencil liners along the top and bottom lash lines, add shadow to line the eyes or use to highlight inner corner of eyes.






E40 - Tapered Blending: Soft blended crease. Using just the tips to apply color, sweep back and forth through the crease for a diffused and blended finish.



E55 - Eye Shading: Even application of color. Place color across the whole lid for an even and strong application of product.



E65 - Small Angle: Create precise lining. Moves fluidly and easily across the upper and lower lash lines. Use with gel, cream or powder liners.



F30 - Large Powder: Even powder application. Uniform blending of powder products onto the face and body.


F40 - Large Angled Contour: Subtle cheek application. Use the angle to softly contour the cheekbone. Can also be used to apply blush.



F60 - Foundation: Smooth foundation application. Apply liquid or cream products such as foundation and primer.



Now let's move on to the Sigma Eyes Kit (Usd$57.00)


Described by Sigma -

The Eyes Kit contains seven professional quality brushes for the eyes. Perfect for applying, shading and blending products, this kit is ideal for all over eye makeup application.


I focus alot on the eyes whenever I do makeup on myself and on my clients so I had to get this!




E05 - Eye Liner: Create smooth and even lines. Use with gel or liquid liners.



E30 - Pencil: Soften and smoke out lines. Soften pencil liners along the top and bottom lash lines, add shadow to line the eyes, or use to highlight inner corner of the eyes.



E40 - Tapered: Blending Soft blended crease. Using just the tips to apply color, sweep back and forth through the crease for a diffused and blended finish.



E55 - Eye Shading: Even application of color. Place color across the whole lid for an even and strong application of product.



E60 - Large Shader: Uniformly cover the whole lid with product. Apply cream shadow base or cream shadow for quick and even coverage.



E65 - Small Angle: Create precise lining. Moves fluidly and easily across the upper and lower lash lines. Use with gel, cream or powder products.


E70 - Medium Angled Shading: Soft application of color. Use for brow highlighting or to blend the crease.



The FREE GIFT I got was not ONE but TWO Sigma E05 eyeliner brushes! Woohoooo!!



I have been using this brush on myself alot lately and I was so delighted when I got 2 more of it! :)
This is by far my FAV eyeliner brush!


If you're a beginner or a professional and looking for makeup brushes, you should definitely check out Sigma!

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment